3.20.2013

What we've been up to


Our friend Clay took some family pictures for us on Saturday. We absolutely love them! I tried to schedule a hair appointment before pictures and was dismayed to learn that my very favorite salon closed! (and just a couple days before, boo!) I am not very trusting with my hair (see this past incident from my freshman year at BYU for why), so I decided to take my hair into my own hands  and dyed it a temporary medium brown. It'll be gone soon, which is good since I did a terrible job and missed some spots. Oh well. Not sure what I'm going to do with my hair next. Alas! 



We had a mellow St. Pat's Day. I had the flu. I think it's mostly over now, but it's been gross. I stayed home with Iris, who wasn't feeling well either with a really bad cough. We didn't go to church on Sunday, and missed Shaun singing an impromptu musical number when a speaker didn't come. So sad we missed it, but we heard (and know!) he did amazingly! 


Our Adoption Week is going to start on FRIDAY! Guys, I'm so excited. Seriously, if you could just see inside my brain the last few weeks, you'd know I've been so looking forward to this, and thinking about it a ton! Can't wait! We're going to have giveaways, guest posts, and just lots of great adoption info. Make sure to check back here often that week, it'll be so rad (I hope)! 


Other than all of that, everything is pretty same-old. (Which is good. I love my life!) :)

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it sad that Hidden Clippers is gone? I don't know what I am going to do, either. Your hair turned out cute, though, and those pictures are amazing! :) Can't wait for adoption week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pics, love them! And I am almost done with my post for you, excited to see what else you are doing.

    Brenley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your family pictures! (well, all the pictures, actually.) You have such a beautiful, lovely family. And I think your hair looks good!

    I'm sorry you had the flu over the weekend. Talk about the pits. Hope you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!

Search Our Blog

Pageviews

Translate