This are my favorite no-bake cookies ever! And they call for more simple ingredients and feel more wholesome than regular recipes. I hope you love them as much as we do!
• 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
• 1/4 - 1/3 cup honey (do the whole 1/3 cup for a sweeter cookie)
• 1/4 cup butter
• 1 cup rolled oats
• 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
• 2 T flaked coconut (optional)
• 1/2 cup coarsely chopped raw almonds (optional; subbing raisins or dried cranberries is good too)
- Melt the butter, peanut butter and honey in a pot over medium heat, until smooth.
- Remove from heat and fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop in small mounds on parchment paper.
- Let cool on the counter or in the fridge. I like to store them in an airtight container in the fridge, I think they taste extra good cold.