4.06.2015

Easter and General Conference

We spent our weekend listening to General Conference, which is a chance for us to hear from our church leaders. I look forward to it every April and October--there are always messages that resonate with me and help me with questions and problems I have. This conference was no exception. My favorite talk was Pres. Henry B. Eyring's talk he gave in the General Women's meeting. I'm embedding it here because it's so awesome.


Bean and LilMan were sick on Easter, which did put a bit of a damper on the festivities, but it was still a really great holiday. We talked about Christ's resurrection, read a book about why we celebrate Easter, sang songs, ate too much delicious food, snuggled a lot, made Easter candy and cinnamon rolls, and hid Easter eggs. Seeing how thrilled the kids were with their simple baskets was a highlight too. They're so easy to please and so sweet.

We hope you had a great Easter, and if you want to watch or learn more about General Conference go here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting!

Search Our Blog

Pageviews

Translate